I wanted to make a card for a very special friend who has had a tough year. First, one of her brothers passed away of cancer and now one of her sisters has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I thought I would make her a cheerful little card with a cute little hippopotamus to, hopefully, make her smile! She's a very caring person and helps all those around her - I hope this helps her in a small way.
It is really hard to make the Martha Steward Punch around the Page line up - I finally just cut a few ends off to make it pretty!
|I tried stamping on the embossed paper but it left a double imprint so I cut a small piece of the matching paper and turned it over to the smooth side to stamp!|
- Paper: Core'dinations
- Cuttlebug folder: Swiss Dots (and Crafts-Too folder, Flowers-sanded)
- Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page, Double Loops.
- Cricut Cartridge, Create a Critter (again!)
- Ribbon - Joann's Craft Essentials
- Ink - Close to My Heart Smokey Plum
- Stamp - The Pink Stamper
- Flower - Prima flowers with Recollections brad pearl