I love Halloween! The decorations, the costumes, music & yummy food! So much color and fun! I couldn't wait to get started on my Halloween scrapbook pages!
Today's Halloween scrapbook page is inspired by the challenge at Peachy Keen's website. I couldn't use all the colors they wanted (blue, peach & yellow) but kept the layout requirements pretty much as they requested.
HERE IS THE SKETCH & COLOR PALETTE: http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
Scrapping How tos:
- Paper: solids - Bazzill, patterned: K&Co.
- Cricut Cartridges: Doodlecharms (spider 1 3/4"), Stretch Your Imagination (tree 9"), Wild Card (Happy Halloween 9")
- Ribbon - Joann's Craft Essentials
- Thread - Twistel by Making Memories
- Ghost and Candy Corn - Jolee's
- Chalks - ColorBox Cat's Eye - Warm Violet, Charcole
|Here's the whole layout. I cut 2 different patterned papers, one for the bottom edge and a different one for the top. Aren't the kids cute?|
|I used my Exacto knife to cut out parts of the costumed kids to fit around the tree. Note that I cut the tree twice, once in green and once in black.|
|I used purple brads to hold the Twistel down.|
|The scary spider has Stickles, Distress Black Soot and jewel eyes by K&Co.|
|I edged the Happy Halloween wording with purple chalk and then outlined it with a black fine tip pen by Sakura Pigment Micron 08 Archival Ink.|
Thanks for looking!!