Today I designed a little Christmas card using the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge and the Peachy Keen animal face stamps. My Creative Time has a challenge using an older cartridge and the Peachy Keen stamps. I love the little face on the baby penguin!
- Cricut - Create a Critter
- Paper - Core'dinations cardstock, Bazzill
- Patterned paper - snow falling (old stash)
- Ribbon - Joann's Craft Essentials
- Stamps - Peachy Keen, penguin face; snowflake, Close to My Heart; Merry Christmas, My Pink Stamper
- Cuttlebug - snow
|Card opens at the bottom with the fold at the top|
|This shows how the Cuttlebug folder pressed snow falling onto the card and then when you sand the paper lightly, the snow turns white. CTMH snowflake.|
|A few pop dots lifts the baby penguin in front of mom.|
Thanks for looking!