Today I have a Christmas card for the pink and penguin lovers of the world! I have gone through my large stash of all things Christmas and have made a card with my favorite little penguin face from Peachy Keen Stamps.
|Here's the card closed.|
|My little Cricut & Peach Keen penguin with Martha Steward tinsel glitter.|
|The Martha Steward tinsel added a lot of Bling to Mr. Penguin's hat!|
|I added Merry Christmas to the inside and cut the paper to 6x6" to fit.|
- Cricut Winter Frolic - penguin cut at 5" and the had cut at 7".
- Peach Keen Stamps: nose from Every Day Character Face Parts and eyes from Critter Faces (I lost the penguin/chick face and had to use part of the rabbit/squirrel face)
- White get pen from Gelly Roll
- Paper - Bazzill
- Patterned paper - Echo Park, Everybody Love Christmas
- Font - Bodie MF Holly & Little Lord Fontleroy
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl (sprayed on penguin)